Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Classmates

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3 I Suffer From Severe Selective Mutism

New Classmates

* * * * * * * * * *

[I Was Not Bullied! I Did Not Sob!]

I was not bullied in this class, probably because Mr.Y's special care of me. It was the first time I had not been bullied in school.

Moreover, I didn't sob in the class, unlike in the privious class.

Many classmates was kind to me. I supposed that they didn't know a term "selective Mutism." But they seemed to understand that it took all sorts, including a child like me who couldn't speak, to make a world.

I couldn't talk, but many classmates spoke to me. They usually asked closed questions which forces a yes or no. So, all I had to do was nodding or shaking my head. I didn't have to utter words to answer their questions.

[A Kind Girl]

Among many classmates my friends was most kind to me (I'll give the details later). Other classmates who was especially kind to me was T, a kinky permanent girl.

Whatever class I was in, a few girls was kind to me. I didn't know why they were so kind to me. I guessed that they liked to do things for others.

Other than Mr.Y's special care of me, there were some reasons why I wasn't bullied.

(To be continued)

Index of SM story