Friday, February 09, 2007

Low Expectation

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3 I Suffer From Severe Selective Mutism

Low Expectation

* * * * * * * * * *

[Low Expectation]

Life is pain. At least for me, my life has been so and will be so.

If so, how shold I manage to live such a painful life?

I guess the answer is to have low expectations. I have no hope for anything good in my life. I will suffer from misfortune throughout my life. My mother and teacher will not help me. I have no potential.

By thinking this way, I can endure pains in my life, because I have low expectation from the beginning.

I thought that way when I was the 5-6th grade. Too pessimistic. My miserable experiences, e.g. selective mutism, bullying, and my father's passing, probably caused me to think that way.

(To be continued)

Index of SM story