Friday, March 23, 2007

Playing with friends(2)

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3 I suffer from severe selective mutism

Playing with friends(2)

* * * * * * * * * *

[An serious incident]

One day I played with K, S and a K's friend around K's house. A serious incident happened. When we played outside, I witnessed K's friend injuring badly and being bleeding. But K and S were in other places. I had to told K and S this incident promptly.

But I was at a loss. I was a child with selective mutism. How could I inform them of the incident?

In this way, it took extra time to inform. I felt guilty.

[Too indecisive]

When I played with K in his house, a big problem occurred in the evening. K asked me, "Tomishige, do you continue to play or go back home?" But I couldn't decide. I was so indecisive that it took about 5 - 10 minutes to decide whether I continued to play or not.

[I didn't ask over K]

I was always asked over by K, but I didn't ask over K. To me, my house was my territory. I couldn't bear anyone coming into my house. In addition, if K came into my house, my secret would come out of the closet. That is, I was not a bright nor serious boy.

(To be continued)

Index of SM story