Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This is the only English website devoted to providing information about SM in Japan

There are many Japanese who are interested in selective mutism. Some of them have their websites and transmit information about selective mutism across the Internet. But most of them are written in Japanese.

As far as I know, no Japanese create English websites about selective mutism except me. I guess that this is the only website devoted to providing information about selective mutism in Japan.

I can provide wrong information and lead people all over the world to believe that, because no one know accurate information about selective mutism in Japan. But I must not do such a thing. I should try to provide accurate information.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at English writing. I guess that some Japanese who are interested in selective mutism have a high command of English compared to me. But they don't seem to have an interest in creating English website. I write this blog not only to provide information about selective mutism in Japan, but also to increase my English writing skills.

Index of SM in Japan