Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ninth grade (2)

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4 Selective mutism and my junior high school years

Ninth grade (2)

* * * * * * * * * *

About half of the new classmates were my former classmates. But I had no friends in the class.

Y was in the same class. She was my eighth classmate. When Y and I were the eighth grade, she showed me many kindnesses. Soon after we moved up to the ninth grade, Y introduced me to some classmates as "a cute boy." So, I was accepted into them.

Another kind classmate was K. She was my fifth, sixth and eighth classmate. She had a close friend, S, and sometimes showed me many kindnesses with her.

But not all classmates were kind to me. Some classmates, especially male classmates, began to bully me.

I had no friends to help me. Instead of friends, female classmates, such as Y, K and S, helped me. But that aroused jealousy of male bullies, and their bullying got severe.

(To be continued)

Index of SM story